Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by HomeCookedHarmony.com and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. All the content, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, videos, and logos, are the exclusive property of the Site and its contributors.
You are specifically restricted from the following:
- Publishing any Site material in any other media without prior written consent from HomeCookedHarmony.com
- Selling, sublicensing, or commercializing any content from the Site
- Using the Site in any way that may be damaging to the Site or its users
- Engaging in data mining, data harvesting, or any other similar activity on the Site
- Using the Site to engage in any advertising or marketing without prior written consent from HomeCookedHarmony.com
By submitting or posting any content on the Site, you grant HomeCookedHarmony.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary rights to submit the content, and that the content is accurate, non-confidential, and not in violation of any law or contractual restrictions.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall HomeCookedHarmony.com, its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates be liable to any user for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the Site, even if HomeCookedHarmony.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site is to stop using it.